About the company
Circles.Life is a young, innovative and energetic digital telco with a mission: to re-imagine the mobile experience for the digital consumer. We have strong local roots and we are the first digital telco in Singapore creating a customer centric mobile platform.
Our aim is to make the customers’ life simpler and happier by giving them power over their mobile needs. Not only do we promote customers building their own plans, so they only pay for what they want, but our services seamlessly evolve with their needs. We believe our customers deserve more, and we give it to them.
Unlimit your telco. Now.
Circles.Life was set up by a team who is passionate about changing the regional mobile telco landscape to make things better for customers. We want to set an example of telco innovation for the region, from our home base in Singapore.
About the role
With a mission to build a great place to work to support the learning and development of our team member, Circles.Life is seeking for a Recruiter to join our dynamic HR team in supporting our regional expansion in Singapore and APAC. The successful candidate will be responsible for executing our regional talent acquisition strategies and initiatives, and bring onboard rockstar candidates to join the Circles.Life team, with focus on technical positions. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their Recruiting/HR experience in a goal oriented, fast-paced, high growth startup environment.
Your responsibilities include:
- Take ownership of specific areas of talent search and engagement, as well as end to end talent acquisition process from sourcing to onboarding.
- Work with HR Manager to define the vision and goals/KPIs for specific roles based on immediate organization needs, as well as design and implement winning sourcing strategies to fill critical positions.
- Successfully manage talent searches on a predefined timeline, set benchmarks and metrics, identify bottlenecks, as well as understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines
- Draw on extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and foster dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers, and HR business partners
- Execute and support recruitment and onboarding activities in a timely and effective manner
- Be an active member of the HR Business partnership; sharing insights on organizational structure, recruitment strategy and HR plans with management.
What’s on offer
Circles.Life provides a great environment and platform for employees to build their career. In this role, you can expect:
- Unique opportunity to be a part of the digital disruption in telecommunication (Circles.Life is the only company of its kind in all of Asia!).
- Autonomy in the role and in managing your own portfolio.
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups.
- Attractive experience and compensation.
- Working with passionate, smart and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment.
- Passionate about Technology, Disruptive models, Organisational Culture, and Talent Management.
- 2 to 4 years of experience.
- Ability to grasp requirements for both technical and non technical roles from the hiring managers
- Team player; able to work in an environment with high inter-dependencies between teams and cross-cultural colleagues.
- Good understanding of employment laws and related policies.
- Staunch believer in continuous self-improvement, leading with empathy, compassion and team-work.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma holder or HR-relevant certifications.
- Start-up experience or exposure in technology focused recruiting preferred.