About the Company
Circles.Life is a young, innovative and energetic digital telco with a mission: to re-imagine the mobile experience for the digital consumer. We have strong local roots and we are the first digital telco in Singapore creating a customer centric mobile platform.
Our aim is to make the customers’ life simpler and happier by giving them power over their mobile needs. Not only do we promote customers building their own plans, so they only pay for what they want, but our services seamlessly evolve with their needs. We believe our customers deserve more, and we give it to them.
One Plan, Unlimited Me.
Circles Asia and Circles.Life are brought to you by Liberty Wireless Pte. Ltd., a Singapore company incorporated in 2014. Liberty Wireless shareholders are established individuals and institutions with deep experience in the telco sector from Singapore and the region.
It was set up by a team who is passionate about changing the regional mobile telco landscape to make things better for customers because we believe they should get more out of life. More importantly, they want to set an example of telco innovation for the region, from our home base in Singapore.
We have an opening for a highly accomplished Core Network Planning Expert with an entrepreneurial spirit and an analytical mentality, who wants to gain valuable experience and exposure at a rapidly scaling telco startup in Singapore. We are talking about an opportunity to really get in the game at a high growth startup with the regional scale, reach, and a mission to disrupt the telecommunications industry in South East Asia while building a world class digital telco.
Do you want to get first hand insights on how a rapidly scaling tech startup operate?
Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment, having personal freedom to act, and be part of a fun, energetic team who are running at full speed to ignite a digital disruption in telecommunications?
If the answer is YES, read on to find out more about the role at Circles.Life!
The Core Network Planning Expert at Circles.Life will be responsible for developing, planning, and implementation of the company’s technology roadmap. The successful candidate will evaluate and recommend changes to current and future network requirements to meet the growing demands of a rapidly scaling telco operation. Through exercising a wide degree of creativity and autonomy, you are expected to perform a variety of technical and professional tasks to accomplish the desired organizational objectives.
Your responsibilities will encompass the following:
- Direct and lead the creation of technical domain level design of products and solutions to meet operational and business needs
- Plan and execute Network evolution and modernisation according to a technology roadmap
- Establish future traffic and capacity forecasting and estimating procedures traffic future for OSS/BSS and VAS platforms
- Appraise E2E feasibility BSS and VAS products and services concept on technical and commercial grounds
- Develop High Level and Low Level technical designs based on business/marketing requirements
- Prepare RFx, Bid Evaluation, Vendor Selection, Technical Negotiations and Contract Closures
- Ensure the compliance of the solution against requirements and consistency with wider technical landscape
- Articulate alternatives in terms of cost, benefits and risks where multiple solutions exist
- Perform E2E Project Management for BSS and VAS products and services deployment in a cross functional environment
- Provide guidance and support the integration, testing and services team during the delivery phase
- Contribute to organizational development through sharing best practices. Develop and conduct technical courses
- Prepare and manage CAPEX and OPEX budgeting as per AOP
- Degree in Computer Science and Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in complex swap projects, platform swaps, subscriber migrations, test management, IOT, UAT, Cloud/Virtualization
- Highly skilled in BSS/OSS, Online charging systems architecture, design specifications, system testing and integration in telecom networks
- Expertise in analyzing Business and Development Specifications, Use Cases, and Detail Design to develop requirement gathering, analyzing the business process, conducting Feasibility studies, Document generation and conducting sessions
- Good knowledge of full Lifecycle Telecom/Wireless Billing System experience and experience with associated integrations to legacy Billing systems
- Well Versed in OSS, PCRF, CRM,billing, mediation, provisioning, IVR, VAS, 3G/4G, PS Core, SS7, diameter, CAMEL, SNMP, SMPP, SOAP/XML, SQL, relational databases, NMS, EMS, MS Office
- Experience in preparing technical / architect blueprint and in designing distributed systems
- Experience working in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and have the Ability to multi-task
- Strong understanding of cloud technologies, web applications, networks, protocols
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques
- Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship with peers
- Solid Understanding of enterprise IT architecture in a Telco environment
- Working knowledge of relational databases